As the situation with Covid appears to be lessening in most cases, we are shifting back to in person classes. We will comply with CDC guidelines regarding masks and being socially safe. And while we love seeing people in person, we have found a wonderful opportunity to have students from all over the world. We will continue to have online classes and shift to some in person classes, so please check to see the date and times work for your schedule.
This class is taught using the new Holy Fire® III energy that has come to help us in these quickly changing times. We will be discussing the concepts of inclusiveness consciousness, revealing the authentic self, and becoming connected to the energy that will manifest the completion of your life purpose. You will be certified as a Reiki Master upon completion of this class, with the ability to attune and ignite others to Reiki.
While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends.
Class times are 9:30am to 6:00pm each day.
To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I & II at least 6 months prior to the class.
In the process of learning the healing techniques and attunements, and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
Prerequisite – Reiki I & II and six months experience with Reiki
This class is for the Reiki practitioner who wants to strengthen his or her healing energy for use with self and others. At the end of this class, you will be able to teach Reiki I through Reiki Master, if you choose. You will receive and learn Placements and ignitions, which are a much simpler form of attunements. Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki provides purification, healing, empowerment, and guidance.
In these classes, you will:
- Learn how to teach online Reiki should you choose that method.
- Receive the Healing in the River of Life Experience that heals deeply
- Receive the placement (attunement) for the Usui Master symbol
- Receive 4 ignitions, which upgrade your Reiki energy and provide purification, healing, empowerment, and guidance and connect you directly to Source/God/Holy Spirit
- Use crystals and learn how to make a Reiki grid to continuously send Reiki
- Learn how to do a moving meditation
- Begin revealing your Authentic Self and healing your ego
- Explore higher levels of consciousness from three through seven
- Receive a Holy Love Experience
- Practice using the Usui Master and Holy Fire® symbols in treatments
- Learn how to give placements for Reiki through ART, the ignitions for Reiki Master, and all processes to be able to teach the class
- Learn how to give yourself placements and ignitions
- Learn a Holy Fire® Healing Experience to heal deeply for yourself and clients
- Learn how to release spirit attachments
- Learn tips on teaching and how to build a Reiki business if you choose
- and more!
Tuition – $1045
Continuing Education credits are available. Check out the Resources page link.
In Person in Danville, CA
390 Diablo Rd. Suite 115, Danville, CA
|November 12 – 14, 2021 In Person|
|Tuition Single Payment
*This deposit is non-refundable, but can be transferred to another class within the next year.
The Balance is due prior to the first day of class. You will receive a PayPal invoice to pay the balance.
This makes it much easier to get started on the first day of class! If you have questions, please call.
(Some of our students have found the 6-month payment plan with PayPal to be a great way to help finance their training! Contact PayPal directly when you get to the payment part of sign-up.)
All classes run from 9:30-6:00
Please read our class sign up policy.